Tuesday, June 7, 2011

City Center Test Run

This morning we met at city center to practice adjusting the ISO, F stop and shutter speed on our cameras. We used objects such as flowers, rocks and fountains to help us understand these somewhat confusing concepts.. (for me at least). Unfortunately we weren't allowed to practice using our tripods because of private property laws but we did what we could. Today was very helpful because I got to really practice outside and i'm starting to really appreciate good pictures and how much work goes into them. I used photoshop for the first time today and I love it! I'm so excited to get to Italy, take some amazing pictures, and show them to all my friends so they'll be JEALZZZZ (they better be reading my blog too!) 2 days to go... maybe I should start packing

No comments:

Post a Comment