Monday, June 6, 2011

First day of class

I can't believe I'm finally getting to visit my dream destinations; Italy and Greece. You'd think that all this excitement would have motivated me to start packing since I'm leaving in 3 days and all... but no. My usual procrastination is still alive and well but hopefully not for long! We began classes this morning starting promptly at 8:50 AM - rough morning for us who have began the sacred summer routine of sleeping till 10. Since our usual haunt Memorial High School is under construction this summer we had to venture to Spring Woods for our 3 days of classes before departure. Having no previous photography experience (I didn't even take photography senior year) I had no idea what to expect. I've always had a love and respect for the art but never really had motivation to learn much about it until this trip opportunity came up. I quickly became confused this morning with all the new vocabulary of F stops, shutter speeds and ISO Sensitivity, thankfully I wasn't the only beginner here! We walked to El Gallo for lunch and were all desperate for a siesta. Thankfully we came back to Spring Woods set up our blogs and got to leave. I feel like i've already learned so much and I hope I can remember it all. Some serious shopping is in order... when in Rome one must always look cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment